Accepted Offer with Contingencies. Close in(approx 4 miles) yet very private/ secluded. Mt Hood in the horizon off the expansive deck. Willamette valley views from the oak canopied garden with small pond.Home hosts greatroom affect for FR, Kitchen and informal dining. Formal dining and Living room with FP. Raised garden beds and greenhouse, barn and pasture.Huge shop with lots of parking. Timber cruise available. Home suitable for dual living, finished basement with bed/bath, kitchen and wood stove. Seller motivated!!
Marcia Branstetter of Silverton Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H&L Digest of Mid & Upper Willamette Valley,
Vol. 30, Issue 05, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Basement: Daylight Basement, Finished Basement
- Handicapped Access: Handicap Features
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Patio: Patio
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace(s), Living Room Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Dining Room on 1st Floor, Family Room on Main Floor, Formal Dining Room, Living Room on 1st Floor, Master Bedroom on Upper Level
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Living Room: 15.8x14.7
- Dining Room: 12.7x11
- Kitchen: 12x12
- Family Room: 15x15
- Master Bedroom: 18.1x16.1
- 2nd Bedroom: 13.6x12.6
- 3rd Bedroom: 10.2x13.5
- 4th Bedroom: 11x15.4